Sir George Grey Special Collections, Auckland Libraries, AWNS-19140625-48-3
This building is now a private residence. It was opened on May 25th 1914.
.. The local branch of the National Bank opened their new premises on May 25, in their handsome and commodious building Reside the post office. The legal chambers of Skelton and Skelton adjoin the bank, all being most convenient to post and telegraph office, and make a fine addition to the business facilities of the district, as well as testifying to the progress and prosperity of the place…
Northern Advocate 15 June 1914